36 Weeks…

… or 37. I’ve lost count. In any case, The Boy will be arriving soon-ish. Anyone care to make a guess as to the exact date/time? Whoever is closest will win fabulous prizes. His official due date, as you may recall, is April 22nd. Keep in mind that Violet was born two days after her due date (if that makes any difference).
Now… go guess. You’ve got a week (until Easter).

p3230054.JPG

31 responses to “36 Weeks…”

1. shannou

I’m goin’ for April 29, 7am. 🙂

2. Amber

I say, April 17, 11:14 AM

3. Andy

April 21st, 6:37 pm. Looking forward to those fabulous prizes!!

4. Rob

Violet was 2 days later, The Boy shall arrive 2 days earlier. The Dad has spoken.

So, that’s 4/20, at, oh, let’s say 4:20 pm.

5. Granny

I say April 22 at 10:34 in the morning.

6. Leah

May 2 at 3:11am any name ideas?

7. Gretchen

April 21st at 11:58pm. Just to spite the docs and they’re wacky predictions.

8. Joe

April 21st 2am

9. shannon

Oooh, I love a game.

April 15th, 3:07 pm.

10. Auntie Grams

Baby boy X will arrive after your water breaks on the pickle aisle at the grocery store. April 19th at 3:30 pm

11. Auntie Grams

P.S. You look fabulous my darling niece!

12. Rob Lifford » archived posts » guess that baby, volume 2

[…] Cheris has started a thread on her blog where you need to go guess our son’s birth date and time. This time around we’re not bothering to make you guess the weight. […]

13. Stacy C.

April 24 at 2:43 p.m.

And, you look great!!!

14. melanie

even though The Dad totally stole my 4/20, I’m still guessing 4/20, but at 4:20 AM!!!!! SUCK ON THAT!!!!!

15. will

April 23

‘Cause that’s my birthday 😉

16. Mara

just to prove to everyone once and for all that your OBGyn has NO idea when the baby is coming… i will leave a guess: 3 days early, between 3:30 and 5 in the morning

17. Justin

Ooo…I was totally going for the 4/20 at 4:20, but both time slots have been taken.

4/24 1:21 PM

18. Peter

April 23 at 7:08pm

Come on, baby, don’t let me down!!

19. Doug Grey

Who is that blonde toddler sitting on Cheris’s belly?

April 19 @ 2:00 AM.

(if I’m right, you should name the baby after me)

20. Heather

April 16th @ 7:01 a.m.

What’s his name?

21. Leah

yeah, what is his name? any ideas?

22. John

4/16/10:09 PM
    John is a good name

23. Dave Hargrove

I’m guessing 3:20 PM on 4/20… that way we can celebrate the little guy’s birth for you properly over here in the eastern time zone where we are an hour ahead
    🙂

24. reba

My guess is April 21 @ 8am

I’m going for two consecutive wins here!

25. Chris Kardos

Gotta go with 4/20… I like Dave’s approach with the time difference so I say 3:19pm

One dollar Bob! suckas.

26. Dad/Apa

If you keep letting V sit on “The Boy” It’ll be any day now. But my guess is, hmmm….04/20 at 04:20. Oh dang! I just scrolled up through the guesses and see that Melanie beat me to it.

OK, so continuing with that theme, 04/19 @ 04:19. Sorry for the early morning hours.

BTW, you look absolutely fabulous darling!

27. ulie

4/18 at noon-ish, and you do look fabulous 🙂

28. Grampa

I’m going with 6lbs 9oz on April 16 at 5 pm.

29. hi, idea » All Systems Go

[…] We’re ready. Well… as ready as we’ll ever be. The house is completely clean, lawn mowed, various infant seats sanitized and set up, diaper station stocked, newborn clothes washed and hospital bags packed. We figure Thursday would be a good day because Rob will have a break in a huge project he’s doing, and the house will still be moderately clean. According to the contestants, The Boy will make his appearance as early as the 15th (Shannon) and as late as May 2nd (Gretchen… what the…?). Strangely, many of our friends from college guessed 4/20. Can’t quite figure that one out. And to answer everyone’s question: yes, we think we have a name, and, no, we’re not telling. HA! […]

30. Gramma Lifford

I know I’m late with my guess but I think gtandparents should have special privileges. Actually there’s a secret method to my madness which shan’t be revealed until the next Littlest Lifford is born.
    Here’s the guess ( I feel it in my core): April 26th at 7:37pm.